I hope I am in the right place to share my PiP application experience and maybe to get a bit of advice

I Started my claim 27/11/2013
I had face to face consultation in 2014
I got 6 points and turned down for PIP in 2014 and asked for reconsideration with new evidence regarding toilet needs.
I got turned down and then I appealed.
I have HM courts & tribs hearing on 7/4/2015

My friend and I did some images to help explain my condition to PIP, my doctor and my employed adviser

Overall my condition leaves me bed ridden for days and then a zombie for many days at a time.
I have good days where I am able to conduct myself fairly well albeit so much slower than when well and so much more tiring
I had 2 jobs.I had to give up one job that was physical which left me with a small hobby type business which i can do around my illness even tho something that used to take me 30 mins now takes more like 4 hours to do.

My problem as far as PIP is concerned is that i do have days when I am able to attend appointments and sort out my stuff, talk to people and do general day to day stuff but I have more days that I cant do any of that stuff .

I miss many appointments due to being bad .
They don't seem to understand that if I'm bad then I am not going to be there and I will not be able to let them know that I am not going to be there.

I managed to make my Face to Face appointment as I was on a fairly good day but if the appointment was 2 days earlier then i wouldn't have been there.

The question is what if I miss my tribunal case or should i just get someone to drag me there if 'im really bad ?..

p.s I'm happy to share my Face to Face appointment farce if anyone has any question .?

cheers
Si

Attachment 1225
Attachment 1226
Attachment 1227
Attachment 1228