Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: had no money so made my own

christmas turned out nice this year. Although it was the first christmas i didnt spend with my daughter so that was a bit sad. She scammed me out of all my savings a few years ago and conned me into taking out a high interest loan for her. She refuses to help pay for it and its the main reason i live in such poverty. Iv forgiven her a lot over the years and love her dearly, but i cant forgive what she did this time as she sees daily how i live and doesnt seem bothered by it. I did visit her in the evening and took presents for her and my grandson. Stayed about an hour, which was all i could tolerate just now. My grandson came to stay with me today until tommorow so we are having another little christmas and its lovely to have him here :-) Im getting rehoused to a two bedroom flat very soon and he will have a bedroom so can stay whenever he likes then :-)

Hi Sandy, best get some advice on how to reduce your debt repayments.

Check this link out http://www.debtadvicefoundation.org

I absolutely *adore* that purse! I have been looking for something similar to buy myself as my current purse is on it's last legs now.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerangelx View Post
    I absolutely *adore* that purse! I have been looking for something similar to buy myself as my current purse is on it's last legs now.
    aw thank you. I was surprised myself how well they all turned out. i am a sewer but it the first time iv tried to make bags or purses. i made a matching bag to the purse. Its kath kidson fabric birds on blue. Real pretty. I will try and post the rest of my photos, but im struggling to do photos on here. You can check out all my purses and bags i made on my fb page sandra gregory power. Send me a fr and i will accept so can see them then :-) same for anyone else, or anyone who just wants to be my friend :-)

Just sent a friends request - I'll be the Laura with the very strange surname (if I have the correct person!)

I guessed that's who the fabric was by - Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerangelx View Post
    Just sent a friends request - I'll be the Laura with the very strange surname (if I have the correct person!)

I guessed that's who the fabric was by - Love it!
    yes i got it and accepted... hello friend :-)

We went to Aldi too! Our xmas pud, the chicken, veg and the booze all from Aldi! I would have gone more than once but needed assistance. For the basics they are really well worth it, especially if money is tight.

I actually get our turkey crown from Aldi, have done for a few years now. Always buy a frozen one mid November. £9.99 for a range of weights. They are lovely too. Same frozen crown in other supermarkets are well over £15.

absolutely lovely home made gifts, I am sure they were appreciated. I make gifts too on my trusty sewing machine, and it gives me great pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by susieboots View Post
    absolutely lovely home made gifts, I am sure they were appreciated. I make gifts too on my trusty sewing machine, and it gives me great pleasure
    i find sewing very calming as it makes me focus on something. Sometimes the whole day is gone and iv been so engrossed i havent even had a cup of tea lol.

what do you make susieboots?