Thread: ESA Income Related

ESA Income Related

Hi
    I am on DLA Mobility High.Rate.DLA Care Lower Rate.ESA Contribution Based. ESA Support Related Component. My question is would i be better of on ESA Income Related?

If your income and capital are low enough, you appear to be entitled to just over £15/week Income Related ESA on top of your other benefits, which is the Enhanced Disability Premium based on your membership of the Support Group.

Ask DWP for form ESA3 to determine your entitlement to Income Related ESA on the basis you believe you are entitled to the Enhanced Disability Premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Flymo View Post
    If your income and capital are low enough, you appear to be entitled to just over £15/week Income Related ESA on top of your other benefits, which is the Enhanced Disability Premium based on your membership of the Support Group.

Ask DWP for form ESA3 to determine your entitlement to Income Related ESA on the basis you believe you are entitled to the Enhanced Disability Premium.
    I didnt know i was entitled to Enhanced Disability Premium. I just noticed it on my Council Tax Bill