Thread: Voice recognition software

Voice recognition software

Interested to hear what people are currently using - work or home. Also interested to know details of compatibility, etc and whether anyone has used Access to Work to make recommendations. My employer is happy to fund purchase, with or without Access to Work, and my past experiences of them has not been great in terms of the level of knowledge provided.

Thanks

I've previously posted about my use of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I'm currently using NaturallySpeaking 12.5 Legal - there isn't yet a UK English version of NaturallySpeaking 13 Legal, though all other UK English editions of NaturallySpeaking are now updated to version 13.

I've also posted a selection of hints to get the best from Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

If you want some consultancy or sales advice, I recommend Lindsay Adam (male) at PCByVoice. Lindsay is a quadriplegic software developer, Dragon trainer and consultant - he's one of the most knowledgeable people about Dragon that I know.

Thanks Flymo, should have searched. My work needs are a bit complex so the consultancy advice may well be needed.