Thread: When thing's get stressful

TheAmazingAtheist

When thing's get stressful

I tried to get one day off work so I could attend an important autism assesment that my husband needs. He is seeing a clincal psychiatrist and the person wants me to attend as my husband don't have anyone to go with him that know him long enough about his past life of disability. I feel stressed as my boss won't let me have day off to be able to attend this meeting.

His mum can't attend because she don't speak English and in other country. So I am pretty much stressed that he don't have anyone else to go with him and he is now stressed that he has no support to go with him and maybe psychiatrist would be diisapointed. I gave phone number to that person to phone me to ask questions to me about my husband as I can't get any time off!

Trying to get diagnosis here and it is getting less likely that there be a diagnosis all because of me...

TheAmazingAtheist
    Yeah great all because I could not get day off it will now take longer to get my husbands disability diagnosis. Psychiatrist wanted to talk to me today about his past....

I'm really mad!