Thread: esa medical refused asked for a reconsideration and was told to send medical letter

Post esa medical refused asked for a reconsideration and was told to send medical letter

i was refused esa medical asked for reconsideration. I received a phone call back 3 hours later giving me a fax number and the persons name he said he would be looking at it to send a letter with medical evidence and to put as much in it as possible im not very good at things like that and would any help possibe in telling me how to word it please

Ok this whole ESA process has me baffled.

Have you had an ESA Medical? You say you were refused ESA Medical?

I'm in ESA Support and didn't attend a medical assessment.

Hi joe, welcome to the forum.

As Amy says, I think we need a bit more detail of what exactly has happened up to now so that we can focus on the right things help you properly.

e.g.
    You have applied for ESA.
    You filled in and sent off the long booklet of questions? (an ESA50).
    You went for / or didn't go for a face to face assessment? (what you call a medical).
    Have you now had a letter or a phone call from the DWP saying that ESA has been refused?
    Or have you had a letter / call from ATOS asking for more information?

If it was a refusal letter or phone call from the DWP can you tell us what it said? i.e what points if any were scored and what for.

Sorry for all the questions but as I say your answers will tell us how best to help.