Thread: My new blog!

My new blog!

Hi all. I've just started my first ever blog. It's about being a newly disabled single mum. If anyone would like to read it, here's the link

Pinklover72.wordpress.com

Any followers or feedback would be gratefully received!
    Thank you

Well done Pinklover for starting your blog and getting to grips with Wordpress.

One thing for sure - you won't be invisible with such a grand walking stick - who wants to be invisible.

This reminds me of a situation I find myself in from time to time. You know I have a lot in common with super models as we both attract attention! I'd love to just blend into the landscape or crowd but it will never happen.

So don't worry - enjoy your new razzle dazzle celebrity status and watch people open doors for you as you approach the next coffee shop!

Hi Pinklover, with hesitation I went to your blog. Pleasantly surprised, it wasn't what I expected, though to be honest I didn't know what to expect.

It was heart-warming and done with a true spirit of getting up again and moving on with your life. Boy oh boy I can so relate to being invisible, both my twin and I have had a few hiccups along the way.

Well done.

Ooh. I love reading blogs! I used to run a beauty blog, with a touch of humour.

I should start blogging again.

Thankyou everyone for your positive comments. I feel inspired to right chapter 2!

Well done, this is going to be great. Other people will appreciate reading it, but it will also be therapeutic for you to write then look back and see how much you've moved forward with things.

I was in ICU for 10 days three years ago. Obviously unwell but not as scary as your experience. I really didn't want to go back, but I made myself and was very glad I did. It was just good to see how it actually was. I remember staring at a tree I could see through the window and this tree was somehow stuck in my brain for months. I didn't hallucinate but this tree became a bit of a monster somehow - hard to explain. Of course when I saw it again it was just a small uninteresting tree!

You have inspired me to write tonight!

I am now seriously considering re-starting a blog myself.