Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending best wishes to Flymo

Sending best wishes to Flymo

Flymo doesn't seem to be about, which usually means he's unwell as being busy never seems to stop him from finding time to post.

So I'm sending him my best wishes and hope he's feeling stronger soon.

Oh, I'm new here and didn't realise.

Get well soon Flymo.

Voice of reason and a gentleman.

Best wishes
    xxx

It has been noticed, I'm sure by many, that Flymo has not been about.

I'm hoping that he is taking a break from here for a while to concentrate on the exams he missed earlier.
    (I have just checked and he is showing as being logged on yesterday evening).

Good luck / get well soon Flymo whichever is appropriate.

Hear, Hear. Thanks for letting us know nukecad. Had noticed Flymo nowhere to be read for quite a while, relatively.

Hoping time is taken off for exams and not down to illness.

Take care Flymo.

I had noticed he had been absent for a while. I hope that like you say he is just busy and it's not due to ill health.

Hugs Flymo if you are unwell

Good luck if it's the law degree xx

Get well soon or Good luck
    first time here in ages as was unwell,then busy,then on holiday,so I hadn,t noticed
    Lets hope that it is the exams and that soon we can all be saying Congrats!!

Best wishes. I have ready many of your posts and I am sure many appreciate their helpful advice and the hard work and research which goes in to them.

Thank you all.

I've been facing an extended period of weakness and exhaustion, which has kept me away. I miss this place when I can't join in.

I may well be quieter for a while. Changes at my university has meant going almost straight from the module where I was too poorly to take the exam in September into the final law module of my degree, which is a demanding course on land law, equity and trusts. I really needed a break and am not going to get one, so I just have to press onwards. It's a challenge to avoid complete exhaustion and I am finding it difficult to focus on complex material because I'm so unwell.

I'm sure many of you can relate to the lack of mental clarity and strength during periods of being more physically unwell than usual.

A dear friend of mine is also very poorly, having had multiple seizures for what are still unknown reasons in the past fortnight. Life has thrown many challenges her way, and I can tell she and her husband are frightened.

It is a privilege to be part of this community, which has such a focus on encouraging and enabling. Thank you again for your support - it really means a lot.