Hi there, I'm currently working as a support worker which involves shifts etc. and I suffer from osteo-arthritis in my knees, spine, neck and hands, carpal tunnel syndrome, depression etc. and I've had enough. Anyway my question is this...if I left under these conditions, would I be able to claim ESA and Housing Benefit/council tax benefit please. I live alone in an over 60's complex

any info will be gratefully received,
Thank you,