Thread: Do I need a letter??

Do I need a letter??

Hi I wonder if anyone can shed some light here. Do I need a letter to get onto the motability scheme? I was awarded higher daily living and higher motability rate after reconsideration three weeks ago but I still have not received a letter even after requesting a few good times. I really don't know what to do here. I was hoping to use the lump sum payment as advance payment but the money is almost running out.

when I was first awarded high rate mobility I took the letter of award to the car dealership, this was all they required, I then received a PIN no which I had to give to the dealership before collecting my car.

Similar Threads

1. letter from the dwp any help please
    By Crazylegs1984 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-14, 18:36
  2. pip letter from dwp
    By lindamay in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 26-07-14, 01:18
  3. dwp letter help!
    By Pebbles2010 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Last Post: 12-06-14, 17:12
  4. letter
    By meme374 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-01-13, 18:02
  5. Letter from MP with DWP letter inside finally receieved
    By warkman in forum News and general discussion
    Last Post: 18-04-12, 17:48