Well its only 2 more sleeps then we are off on our little break.

We are so looking forward to a few days away, change of scenery etc. Following my recent hospital admission (albeit for only one night, which was a nightmare) and being quite poorly I am ready for a holiday.

The owner of the place we are staying has been extremely helpful and informative about the area, accessibility etc. I had to contact him again yesterday as I had completely forgotten about our CPAP machines, (my partner and I both have sleep apneoa). I know that some places can be a bit iffy with regard to any sort of electrical/medical equipment. I assured him that our machines are regularly tested and completely safe, but I need not have worried. He assured me there are adequate electric sockets in the room, including a double next to the bed and it would not be a problem.

I think we sometimes tend to forget about equipment etc as we use them all the time, so take it for granted that there would not be a problem using them in a different place.

All I need to do now is sort out the packing and hope that the weather is kind to us next week.