Thread: how long

how long

hi all, i am on esa and in the support group,my renewal was due last march. i was sent the new forms last october which were filled in and sent back.since then not a word from dwp, i dont get any money as wife has a part time job but still thought i would have heard back by now.life is very hard living and paying mortgage and bills on wifes part time wage. i worked hard as a tradesman for 40 years only to be thrown on the scrap heap.

You don't always hear back if they accept and continue your claim after receiving your forms.

Yes they should do, but they dont always. If nothing has changed they sometimes just let things ride.

If you are worried then give them a ring and ask for an explanation.

Similar Threads

1. How long does it take
    By Fizzypink in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-08-14, 18:39
  2. how long do you have to wait for ESA
    By smudgecat in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-11-13, 09:11
  3. How long? IB to ESA
    By Jay123 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-13, 14:57
  4. How long is long enough
    By allconfused in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-09-12, 04:10
  5. how long does it take !!
    By maggieomx in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-07-12, 23:10