Thread: Still waiting for result

Still waiting for result

Hi
    I Had my assessment on June 12th 2014. Im really wound up every day waiting for that DWP brown envelope. Nearly into the 4th month now worrying if I can still keep my high rate mobility. How long is the average waiting time.
    Thanks
    Ray

i sent my first form to PIP on 4th October 2013 and heard from them 3 weeks ago

had my face to face 4th Aug with Atos result on the 20th August...money in account by the 28th August. seems different areas have different times...

Yeah the waiting times are different all over Ray. Perhaps the DWP asked for clarification on something in your report.

I just think you are very lucky that your wait has only been 4 months so far, although i appreciate the stress that waiting for confirmation brings.

Have you rung up them up to see what's going on. If they give you any sort of reasonable answer then it may be slightly less stressful for you.