Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello..a return from a break.

Hello..a return from a break.

Hi all,

Haven't been around for a while due to some things in my personal life which have had a bad effect on my mental health. My relationship has come to an end and I was quite lost for a few weeks because I didn't understand why. Obviously, I now know and the best thing to do is to move on and not dwell on things. Just a shame I wasted 3 weeks of my life moping around and generally being in a very bad place.

I'm slowly getting back to my (somewhat) normal self

TheAmazingAtheist
    That is wonderful to hear that you are getting back to your normal self. Keep well and happy =)

So sorry to hear of the breakdown of your relationship. I can totally understand that it would take some time to come to terms with it, just glad to hear that you're starting to slowly recover.

Welcome back, flower. I'm sorry the circumstances are not happier, but hope you are now able to move on, remembering that you are loved and valued.

Sending you (((hugs))) Flower x

Sorry to hear of your relationship ending flower. It is hard when something like this happens. I am glad you are feeling more like yourself again. Sending you hugs xxx
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Breakups are always hard to come to terms with, especially when you don't realy understand what happened.

If you feel the need to let off steam then go ahead and post a good rant, it can help to get things off your chest when you share them; and you can always edit/delete it later.

If you feel that would be a bit too public then try writing your feelings down, you can look back at them later and probably wonder what the fuss was about.

As someone clever once said, Time is a great healer.

Sorry to hear about your relationship ending. I know it's hard, I have been there. (Hugs) I am pleased you are slowly back to your normal self. x

Thank you, all, for your amazing support

I spent three weeks wondering what the hell went wrong in my relationship - turns out, it wasn't anything to do with me. It was the fact that my partner had got a job and settled etc and he thought that I should be doing more, despite all of my problems. I know exactly what I'm capable of, but my problems can not be healed with a click of the finger. Because of this, he said he no longer wanted to be with me nor was he in love with me anymore. I got my closure on the relationship and feel much better.

I have also made some new friends over the last couple of weeks that actually understand me.

Hope your feeling better now you will look back in a few months and wonder why you ever were with your Ex i know i did the futures bright x
    Anytime anybody is rude, it makes me double-check my own behaviour to make sure I don't do that to other people.