Thread: Advice on wheelchair Tyres please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Advice on wheelchair Tyres please

Hi Guys & Gals
    Im new to this forum, so please don't shout at me if this has been asked before (im a sensitive chap!).
    Im looking for some Tyres preferably puncture proof ones in black, size 24 x 1 3/8, ive looked everywhere but unfortunately I can only see that size in Grey,which i hate as it looks very orthopaedic!
    Would I be able to put mountain bike tyres on my chair?,has anybody else done this?,thanks for your help in advance 😊

Sorted!

Shame nobody answered me! 😞
    I got sorted though,for anyone that wants to know,i bought some schwalbe delta cruiser tyres in black & they fit like a glove-yippee!😊

Sorry no one answered, they may not have known. Welcome to the site. Glad you were able to sort it.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

So are they mountain bike tyres then ? excuse my ignorance ?

I am sure nobody knew the answer which is why nobody answered you in the first place.

Great news about the tyres

littlewheels_uk
    Hi the _ kemp, sorry just read this topic , ive had a look through google at these tyres you found, can i say , i want some now
    Are they easy enough to put on the rims ? i have grey puncture proof ones on, but now i want black, my chair is a blue colour with blue swirl wheel guards with my name on lol.P1010666.jpg