Thread: Documents/Letters from Doctors/Consultants to DLA

Documents/Letters from Doctors/Consultants to DLA

Hi All,
    Just a quick question.

I submitted a 'Change of Circumstances' to the DLA at the end of July 2014 including ALL the revelant Letters/documents,medications and appointments to the DLA that I had up to that date, SINCE THEN I have been told to use 2 crutches and wear a neck brace, I also have further appiontments with various clinics.

Should I send these new appointments, and notify them of the crutches/Neck brace,etc to the DLA?
    Thanks

Send copies of everything you have, add a note, as 'the latest update on your condition'.

Thank you for you assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jard View Post
    Send copies of everything you have, add a note, as 'the latest update on your condition'.