Thread: Still Waiting Tribunal Decsion To Be Applied & Payments Sorted Out

Still Waiting Tribunal Decsion To Be Applied & Payments Sorted Out

Hi,
    Previously mention on here won my appeal back on 1st July 2014, made a number of phone calls to dwp to find out when they will inplement the decsion some of the phone calls were made by my CAB advisor
    & all i seem to get is the run around
    1.They said they were aware of the tribunal decsion (and ask me to take A copy of my decsion letter to my local jobcentre which I did on 21/07/2014 as a appointment was made for mt 15:00)
    2.They said it takes 6-8 weeks from the tribunal decsion to apply that decsion & advise to call after 12/8/2014 then they check it(Done That Got Another ExcuseWhich is explain below)
    3.Phone again only to be told that they only receive the decsion letter i took into my local jobcenter on 29/07/2014 & the advisor said it takes 6-8 weeks from when they receive it not 6-8 weeks from the
    tribunal date He also mention that they had on receive the decsion leeter from me & as far as he was aware nothing from the tribunal service

So dwp say they are aware of the decsion & have now put a note on my claim that no more medical certs are required but still have`nt applied the decsion yet & say its likely to be with the decsion maker
    to check over

When i ring dwp or my CAB advisor phones they seem to give incorrect information

Does anyone know what i should do as they said take your decsion letter into your local jobcenter this will speed up the process

Could they be waiting for conformation from the tribunal service & would that include a report as to how they made the decsion

Its now been over 7 weeks since mt tribunal

Some advice would be helpful

Also Found out from my Gp that my condition will only get worse

Thanks

they should get notice from tribunal same day (sent electronically) then its 6-8 weeks to send to payment section and put into system etc, having said that we all know the dwp are having problems with backlogs, also if a DM is looking at it they could be considering appealing the tribunal decision but that should have been notified to you within 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by slipmaster View Post
    they should get notice from tribunal same day (sent electronically) then its 6-8 weeks to send to payment section and put into system etc, having said that we all know the dwp are having problems with backlogs, also if a DM is looking at it they could be considering appealing the tribunal decision but that should have been notified to you within 1 month.
    Thanks For that info slipmaster : I`ve receive nothing from dwp that confirms they intend to appeal the decision & the month is already up as its been 7 weeks since I had my appeal It will be 8 weeks on 26th August 2014.
    They have not written to me It was me that inform them of the appeal decision also my CAB adviser as phone them on my behalf 3 times
    & as I said before they ask for the decision letter to be taken into my local jobcentre To speed the process up
    But everytime we contact dwp either myself or through my CAB advisor they seem give different reason for it not being done

They have only told me on the phone that I no longer need medical certs I ask them to confirm that in writing which they reply its on their system & it will only be confirm when the tribunal decision is applied to my claim then I will receive the paperwork

At the moment they are still only paying me around £40 per week & don't seem like they are going to change it anytime soon , so if I didn't send in medical certs they would not pay anything
    They say I`ve done everything correct but it takes time to process & their advisor give in-correct information of timescale for processing a tribunal decision
    So what more can I do

The only other suggestion that comes to mind is to contact your MP's office to see if they can bring some new focus to the situation.