Thread: Getting very stressed :(

Getting very stressed :(

Hi I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice I got my decision letter on the 30th July it was not favourable I was meant to be getting the phone call between the 8th to the 15th August I stayed in all week by the phone and they didn't ring I phoned today an have been told there's nothing they can do but to email asking for another call from today till next Monday!! I feel like I'm going to crazy as I'm so anxious about this phone call! And waiting in for it for another week is really stressing me out! Do I just have to grin and bare it? Hoping that they will ring this time.

I assume your talking about a PIP decision, if so, have you received the decision notice/letter - even though your still waiting on a phone call. If so, you will need to follow the instructions in that to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration. You will need to explain your situation more clearly to get any further guidance on it.