Thread: ATOS assessments

ATOS assessments

I've just received a WCA form to fill out from ATOS I've been in the support group for 2 years, seems they are still doing the ESA assessments I thought they were all put on hold on the B&W website says.

Hello B.o.

It looks like your local office (BDC) has got on top of it's assessments backlog. My understanding of this situation, from the same articles as you read, was that this (Parliamentry) announcement was of a 'operational direction' not a matter of 'blanket policy'. As such to be operated on a monthly basis, by the local offices (BDC's) throughout the various areas in the country as and when required. From what I recall I believe it will be reviewed by November, there never was any mention of a policy decision about a complete suspension of reassessments.