Good Evening to everyone and was wondering if there is anyone within the forum who can advise me pls, this would be very much appreciated.

I applied for PIP last Dec 2013 and was very lucky to have my Face to Face Medical Assessment with Atos in March 2014 which reading what some people are going through was quite good. I was awarded 10 points for Care and 10 points for mobility which is the standard rate.

Since April 2014 I have deteriorated and have had to go from working 30 hrs per week to 16 hrs by the advice of my doctor I contacted the DWP as change of circumstances and I have only recently received a form from them which I have now completed and returned. I am really scared about going for another medical assessment has anyone been in a similar position? I have not claimed disability benefit prior to this, this is all new to me.

I suffer with severe osteoarthritis in both knees and in the lower back and can now only walk with a stick 10 meters in pain and then severe pain on a good day a further 8 meters. I am worried that this has all happened within the last 3/4 months from being awarded PIP thanks in advance regards Min.