Thread: FAO Flymo

FAO Flymo

Hiya flymo lost track of your post about your own health as I've been working a lot recently.
    How's things going for you now it's cooled down a little.
    Hoping you are coping ok and just to say thank you for all the help and advice you give to us all on here.
    Pam x
    Sea Queen

Oh absolutely. I cant sing his praises enough and always mention him to my flatmate.

I too hope that your health has improved somewhat. I don't know what the weather is like where you live but in Leeds it is much cooler and therefore more comfortable.

Thanks to you both for your concern.

I'm coping a bit better now that the weather has cooled down a bit. It was regularly getting to 31 degreesC in my study, which I found unbearable and it just made me pass out.

I've had a rough few days, as I had an academic deadline to meet on Monday which I could only do by pushing incredibly hard. I worked for around 14 hours per day for four days in a row, getting very little sleep, and having to deal with an unexpected visit of my brother, sister-in-law, and their young children in the midst of this.

Unfortunately, I'm at the sharp end of my current module, with an exam in the middle of September, and a huge amount of work still to do. I might have to defer the exam until the resits, but that creates other problems, so I'd rather do my best to take it on the first opportunity. I just have to keep telling myself that I can only do my best. As my girlfriend says, without being ill I'd be unstoppable!

I just hope I can get a shower and back to my desk today, as I've spent almost all of Tuesday to Thursday in bed, mentally and physically exhausted. I'm certainly feeling brighter today.