Thread: Easy come easy go!

Easy come easy go!

Yesterday morning I received a windfall in the post,two hundred pounds refund missold card protection
    Yesterday afternoon I received by email my telephone bill, and it seemed exeptionally large. On further investigation it was two bills added together plus a ten pound non payment charge as I had forgotten to pay last month

Quote Originally Posted by deebee View Post
    Yesterday morning I received a windfall in the post,two hundred pounds refund missold card protection
    Yesterday afternoon I received by email my telephone bill, and it seemed exeptionally large. On further investigation it was two bills added together plus a ten pound non payment charge as I had forgotten to pay last month
    Ask them to waive the charge especially as it appears to be a one off. Many companies are happy to do this if it is a first occurrence.

Proving the maxim, theres no such thing as a free lunch!

will ring them in a mo beau,there is a little bit left,so the teen and I are off to see Mrs Brown at the pictures this afternoon