Thread: Back problem with affects on legs.

Question Back problem with affects on legs.

I have very bad back due to being spina bifida and the onset of arthritis as well.
    I have for the most of my life been quite active but in the last 10-15yrs my back has become very painful and now I find that I can only walk with a stick or a frame. Just lately my legs feel as if they are full of fluid but there is no puffiness at all. I do find that I cannot stand for very long without my left leg in particular beginning to collapse.
    I wondered whether anybody else had this sort of symptoms as I am quite worried about it,

You really need to see your doctor for some answers.

Similar Threads

1. chronic pain back problem
    By mikeydt1 in forum Health - help & advice on health issues for disabled people
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-08-14, 10:18
  2. MRI imaging of legs with dye
    By seriouslyfedup in forum Health - help & advice on health issues for disabled people
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-13, 00:16
  3. Interesting BBC page on affects of benefit changes
    By davewhit in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-03-13, 22:03
  4. Not our problem
    By wmd in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-12, 18:37
  5. ESA problem
    By georgelwsn in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-12, 16:45