Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: 'Trainee' disabled newby seeking advice from 'well practiced' disabled scooter users

Good video;

How do we get this promoted so that more people can see it?

I don't do Faceache myself but can everyone with a Facebook account please share it to as many as they can?

And what about someone from TGA making a comment, you post on here to advertise your scooters how about some feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by scooterman View Post
    Received delivery of my new TGA Eclipse on Monday and managed to unpack it myself. It was a bit touch and go at times but managed to get there in the end (took 3 short breaks!). Here is my Youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Um4TGBn2VE

Must say though the high capacity battery is seriously heavy. When I've got time I going to try to assemble it myself.
    An excellent video and true to life. Thank you scooterman for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyS View Post
    An excellent video and true to life. Thank you scooterman for sharing this.
    Full marks scooterman!

Thanks for the feedback. I will post to the TGA site and see how it goes.

I failed miserably though when trying to assemble it. The video was too undignified to broadcast lol Once I'm a bit more familiar with it I will try posting another video.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterman View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I will post to the TGA site and see how it goes.

I failed miserably though when trying to assemble it. The video was too undignified to broadcast lol Once I'm a bit more familiar with it I will try posting another video.
    Actually the fact it was 'real' and true to life, made it more honest, no background lighting in a lovely well lit studio. This is real. Personally I prefer the real deal to one with gloss, airbrushing etc.

Please note that if you would like a reply or comment from TGA about the delivery and assembly of scooters you could post in the 'Suppliers News' which is the forum where Suppliers, dealers and those advertising a service are limited to posting.

http://www.youreable.com/forums/foru...Suppliers-news

Thanks Admin. I will post there immediately. The seat is completely jammed and the company I got it from are not very helpful.

I am still waiting on PIP resolution before making a purchase (Pride go go sport is still the top contender) but today I have picked up a pride go go to hire for a month. I think it's the pride go go elite traveller but I'm not 100% sure. A bugger to get in and out of the car but not impossible and I'm sure I'll get better at it after a few practices. My back will not thank me and I could not take it apart to get in and out of the car indefinitely (a hoist is essential long term) but I'll find a way to manage for a few weeks. Will not use every day but nice to have over the holiday period and good to be able to actually go places. If the weather is decent I might even try going to the zoo with it. It's a good opportunity to find out whether this kind of scooter suits me as it's very similar to the Sport I want.

Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    I am still waiting on PIP resolution before making a purchase (Pride go go sport is still the top contender) but today I have picked up a pride go go to hire for a month..
    Id be careful before choosing the Pride Gogo range..... not exactly known for their build quality in the industry.......

Where abouts are you based? I could tell you the most highly regarded places to visit local to yourself...
    ( anon industry insider...)