Thread: Atos Face to Face PIP Assessment

Atos Face to Face PIP Assessment

Hi, I just wanted to let you know about my PIP Atos assessment. I had it last week, at a centre approximately 15 miles from home, which was ok as my fiancee took me. My appointment began on time, and the HCP was very nice. She asked me about my day to day living, and the difficulties I faced, stating I needed to get as many points possible. She also updated my medication, as it has been increased since I made the application for PIP back in November.
    The HCP seemed to have an understanding about my conditions, and was very pleasant. She stopped the physical exam almost immediately as she could see I was struggling.
    I was dreading this assessment, but wanted to reassure people that it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The HCP was human and professional.
    I'm not sure if I've been lucky, or if I've been lured into a false sense of security, but she seemed very capable.
    I know I have a long wait until I get a decision, but feel relieved that this part of the process is over.
    Where PIP is concerned, I think patience is definitely the key!
    Fingers crossed for a positive outcome, and good luck to all still waiting to hear.

thanks for your story redbilly i hope you get a good result and in not too long a time,