Thread: There are rules - and there are RULES

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There are rules - and there unspoken RULES

It may come as no surprise that I have a tendency to challenge rules and regulations - anything official.

I'm talking about formal regulations imposed by the police, banking system, health care, any service provider rules, pricing structure - if there's something you don't like do you question it or ignore it? (there's no right answer).

For instance I noticed that there were better deals being offered by my internet provider to entice new customers to join. Would you be happy or feel let down? I was a little bit annoyed so I complained and because of that I now have superfast broadband up to 150mb up from 100mb for £12 less than I was paying.

I never take anything at face value. Everything is negotiable!

What's your experience of making change
    Last edited by Lighttouch; 15-06-14 at 12:11.