Thread: Can't Order and Price Changes on July 1

Can't Order and Price Changes on July 1

Still waiting for my licence, my friend doesn't seem keen to use her licence for my order, dealers still won't consider order without a physical licence and I'm just having to be patient as chasing up DVLA Medical gets you nowhere.

Another thought has occurred to me, prices for advanced payments change again in July. what happens if I still have not been able to order by July 1st and the prices go up? This is a popular car so it may be that Citroen decide they can get more for it! I don't know how the pricing works but this is a new car isn't it so there is no history to work from. I really hope it doesn't go up as it would take this car out of my reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie864 View Post
    Still waiting for my licence, my friend doesn't seem keen to use her licence for my order, dealers still won't consider order without a physical licence and I'm just having to be patient as chasing up DVLA Medical gets you nowhere.

Another thought has occurred to me, prices for advanced payments change again in July. what happens if I still have not been able to order by July 1st and the prices go up? This is a popular car so it may be that Citroen decide they can get more for it! I don't know how the pricing works but this is a new car isn't it so there is no history to work from. I really hope it doesn't go up as it would take this car out of my reach.
    The price could go down or stay the same. I see prices are staying very constant. The popularity of a car does not normally affect its price.