Thread: Moved from WRG to support group and confused

Moved from WRG to support group and confused

Hi
    Had a quick look around the site and have not seen anything relating to my question so my only option is to post and see if anyone can help.
    I received a letter about Oct/Nov last year that i was being moved to the WRG on ESA, i had not had an assessment of filled out any paperwork so was a little surprised but went with it not knowing any different. However shortly after this (within a few weeks) i received the assessment paperwork which i filled in and returned. I had not heard anything at all and then yesterday got a letter saying that i was in the support group due to a recent change " a decision on your capability for work" I can only assume that this is a result of that assessment form i filled out Oct/Nov last year.
    Question is if this is the case should i receive backdated amounts for the difference in the WRG amount and the support amount from the date on the form to the date they changed my group? Hope that makes sense, dont know if anyone has had similar. Thanks

It does say on the letter they are paying arrears of 20 odd quid from the day the decision was made but nothing about before that but i thought if the decision is based on the form i sent it should go back to that!
    Last edited by zander; 13-05-14 at 22:38.

removed
    It seems as if you didn't have a good look as there was exact same post yesterday, at the bottom of the first page of posts.

Here is the link: http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...-Support-Group