Hi Everyone.
I'm wondering if anyone knows any charities that may help us to buy or have the work done. Hubby and I live in a council bungalow. We have just redone the garden at the front, but as hubby is now almost wheelchair bound he can't get into it as there is a step from the door and a step at the gate into the garden. To put a ramp into the garden we would lose a good part of it as it is only small, so we were wondering about a small bit of decking which would be level with the door allowing him to be able to be wheeled out onto that.
It wouldn't cost a great deal and as he is at stage 4 heart failure he is very rarely out of the house now. It certainly would improve his quality of life.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.