Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?????????? Where to turn

?????????? Where to turn

Some of you may know me

Not been here for ages. I AM NOT doing this for sympathy.

I've taken 20mgs of diazepam and a bottle of wine. The wine had been in my fridge for over 2 years that's how little I drink. I've drunk the wine and had diazepam. Am I o k ?????

Andypandy I remember you.

All I can suggest is ring 999 or your local surgery for the out of hours emergency.

I would try the 111 service as soon as possible. Ring 111 now.

NHS UK states that alcohol and diazepam must not be taken together, it has sedative efforts. I recommend calling 999 and getting some professional assistance.
    No single thing can define me; not my work, not my politics, not my hobbies, not my vices and not my disability. I'm way more complex than that!

Quote Originally Posted by vantage View Post
    NHS UK states that alcohol and diazepam must not be taken together, it has sedative efforts. I recommend calling 999 and getting some professional assistance.
    Hi Andy, I think Vantage is right. Try to get to the front door in your wheelchair and unlock it then phone 999 and ask for an ambulance.

I would seek medical help ASAP.

It *usually* doesn't cause much of a problem, but with you not drinking often, it may have a worse effect.

Please do take the advise everyone has given AP and please let us know you are ok soon x

Hi Deebee I was in touch with AndyPandy this morning before my cycling session.

I left a message for her saying we were a bit concerned. She texted me back mid morning and wanted to thank everyone for their support and was sorry to cause distress.

Here's what she said - 'She spent the night in A&E at The Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske) A friend got concerned after receiving puzzling text messages. She collapsed when talking to the hospital on the phone. She's now going to see her counselor. She apologises for posting the message but thanks for caring.

At least she's safe and getting treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Hi Deebee I was in touch with AndyPandy this morning before my cycling session.

I left a message for her saying we were a bit concerned. She texted me back mid morning and wanted to thank everyone for their support and was sorry to cause distress.

Here's what she said - 'She spent the night in A&E at The Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske) A friend got concerned after receiving puzzling text messages. She collapsed when talking to the hospital on the phone. She's now going to see her counselor. She apologises for posting the message but thanks for caring.

At least she's safe and getting treatment.
    Thanks for that Lighttouch. At least, as you say, she's safe and getting treatment.

I'm so so so so sorry everyone for posting that message. I was very drunk and mixed with the diazepam obviously not myself.

I'm home now and feeling very sheepish.

Thanks for caring. I have to be honest and say I didn't see any of your replies that night. I actually collapsed when the paramedics were here just as I was telling them I was fine - whoops. I came round in the hospital at 4.15am.

Thanks everyone x