Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a beautiful day it is

What a beautiful day it is

Spring is my favourite time of year. The days are becoming longer and life is bursting through with bulbs and trees developing this years leaves. The newly born lambs are skipping about in the field next door and the sun is warm and shining.

We're very lucky to live in a remote area with no neighbours , just 50 yards from the beach and with uninterrupted open views across the water. And today despite being doubled with a bad return of sciatica I can sit in my nightclothes outside with a coffee and newspaper and enjoy some sunshine while watching my wild birds feed from the bird table. It's not so ideal being here in winter with no street lights and howling gales etc but today makes up for it.

Perfect bliss . I hope everyone is having the same glorious sunshine and enjoying their Easter weekend with lots of Cadbury eggs to look forward to.

It's blooming freezing here, dark clouds and threatening rain. I was just thinking about switching my heating on and cuddling up on the sofa!

Ok seriouslyfedup i want to come and spend my easter weekend there haha

cold and threatening rain here too and I have eaten so many of the grandchildren,s eggs already :/

Sun is shining but quite cool. Just getting bored as I can't get my scooter out so I can go out. Car is in front of the garage door and hubby is being awkward and won't shift it. Too many years have passed since I was allowed to drive or I would pull it backwards on the drive myself.

Nice and sunny here! Shame I'm stuck in bed due to back pain.

Beau, I should give him a ticking off, after all if he moved the car, you got out the scooter and you cd tootle off and leave him be.....he's kind of shooting himself in the foot NOT moving it eh?

Quote Originally Posted by freedomeagle View Post
    Ok seriouslyfedup i want to come and spend my easter weekend there haha
    Up until last year you could have as we've a small detached granny flat which was used for family and friends when they visited. But it got flooded when the field drains up the road got blocked and all the water ran into our ground. And our spare room s stuffed full of furniture we rescued from next door until we get it sorted.

It's not often Scotland enjoys some warm weather with clear blue cloudless sky's but with our weather being so changeable it could be snowing here tomorrow. Lol

Sorry to hear a bad back is denying you enjoying some warm sunshine and a vitamin D top up Flower. When my slipped discs inflame the nerve causing terrible sciatica my bed is the last place I can be. I have to keep moving , albeit OxyContin, Oxycodone and a muscle relaxant are helping to take the edge off it.

My Oh has already started on a Cadburys caramel egg , so far I've resisted but a chocolate button egg is severely tempting my resolve at the minute.

Hope your back improves soon Flower, mmm cadbury caramel egg, I have not seen those, the grandchildren would deffo not be getting it if I did lol

It's very nice here, but I have man flu and feeling rotten