Thread: Naidex Visitors Chance to Win TGA Naidex National Competitions

TGA Mobility

Naidex Visitors Chance to Win TGA Naidex National Competitions

TGA Mobility will be exhibiting at this year's Naidex National, 29April - 1st May at the NEC in Birmingham.

Entry to the exhibition is FREE.

We will be running two competitions on the stand, so if you fancy winning either (or both) of these great prizes either:

Come along to stand B70 and take a #selfie next to your favourite mobility scooter, then post on Facebook or Twitter for your chance to win £100 of mobility scooter accessories in our #TGAscooterSelfie competition.

TGA-Mobility-Scooters-Naidex.jpg

or your chance to win an HD Handycam by being filmed and having a chat about your TGA Scooter.

TGA-Mobility-Scooters-Naidex.jpg

Both competitions are free to enter.

We'll have our full range of TGA Mobility Scooters on the stand, and will also be launching the NEW Maximo folding mobility scooter at this year's show.

333.jpg

We look forward to seeing you at Naidex National 2014.
    Attached Images

bundrell
    I have visitied this exhibition, thats was a marvelous opportunity but unfortunately, i have missed to visit your stand. I'll make it sure to visit in next exhibition

TGA Mobility
    Hi, Many thanks for your message>
    So sorry you missed the competition and our stand at Naidex. We'll be at this weekend's One Big Day in Manchester if you're going.
    mo_118815-1.jpg
    We have lots of events coming up this year if you can't get to this one though and we'll keep you updated with all our upcoming events, new products and promotions via this You're Able Forum.
    Very best wishes
    TGA Mobility Team
    http://www.tgamobility.co.uk