Thread: Pip face to face assessment

Guest16

Pip face to face assessment

I have very severe mental illness and am currently on indefinite dla so I wil not get called for pip until October 2015.My cpn is going to do me a letter giving detailed medical evidence and relating it to the pip descriptors. I cannot have a face to face interview as I cannot engage with people,I have no insight into my illness and it would cause me overwhelming psychological distress my cpn will put this in the letter.
    I read the dwp guidance for pip and I fit the criteria for a pape r assessment. ALso Mike Penning said on the 1 4/3/14 that the current face to face assessments levels are too high and will come down.
    What do you think?

Ultimately, they're in charge, we all have to do what they say. Also, the Oct 2015 date is the earliest projected start date (for indefinite claims), you may well not be called until sometime in 2018, and: none of us know what a new Government will bring.

Similar Threads

1. Engaging with other people face to face - PIP descriptor
    By Slash1975 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-10-14, 21:04
  2. Atos Face to Face PIP Assessment
    By redbilly in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Last Post: 21-06-14, 17:02
  3. Just had my PIP face to face assessment
    By noisynoodle in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Last Post: 22-05-14, 11:51
  4. capita pip face to face appointment tomorrow - feel scared
    By tom123 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-05-14, 17:54
  5. atos form / face to face assessment ?
    By samboleen in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-13, 09:08