Thread: Capita recruitment - become a disability assessor

Capita recruitment - become a disability assessor

Contract roles: All are paid at £40 per completed report (this is including assessment, travel within a 20 mile radius and write up time)

We are looking for qualified Nurses; RGN, RMN, RNLD, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to work as Disability Assessors in the Shrewsbury and Shropshire areas

http://careers.peopleclick.com/caree...MIUM_POST_SITE

Now you know what they want for their money so I reckon assessors won't be wanting to stay at your home for long when the clock is ticking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Now you know what they want for their money so I reckon assessors won't be wanting to stay at your home for long when the clock is ticking!!
    I can't afford to drive and haven't driven for a few years now. What's the rough cost of 40 miles worth of petrol nowadays? And is that 20 miles radius as the crow flies or miles on the clock? Best not grab a meal when out on the job or it could be half of the wages gone already.