Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Capita PIP Consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianne View Post
    That's all we want is an answer... It's absolutely ridiculous the time delays... I had a manager from DWP ring me 6 weeks ago saying they had spoken to capita and given them two weeks to return my report but they still haven't had it back..
    Think you hit the nail on the head there just hoping we'll go away and give up cause that's how I feel, I'm hardly sleeping, I've never suffered with stress or anxiety even after everything I've been through but I am now... As soon as I wake up I sit and wait for capitas office to open so I can ring to see if it's been sent... 9 mths is taking the mick...
    I suffer from stress and anxiety but also get physical illness due to this so it certainly does not help. I thought this benefit was more pointed towards mental health but its more pointed towards causing mental health problems or making them worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lianne View Post
    That's all we want is an answer... It's absolutely ridiculous the time delays... I had a manager from DWP ring me 6 weeks ago saying they had spoken to capita and given them two weeks to return my report but they still haven't had it back.. Think you hit the nail on the head there just hoping we'll go away and give up cause that's how I feel, I'm hardly sleeping, I've never suffered with stress or anxiety even after everything I've been through but I am now... As soon as I wake up I sit and wait for capitas office to open so I can ring to see if it's been sent... 9 mths is taking the mick...
    Yes, I think so too. The DWP are just as bad, as my case is as straightforward as can be. They either take my word that I was too ill to attend an ATOS assessment or they don't. Yesterday, for the first time, I found out there wasn't 'officially' any backlog on regular Mandatory Reconsideration cases. That's cases where no further information has been requested from the claimant or where there is justification to call the case complex. I have had no further information requested and my case is about the least complex you can get. I simply didn't attend an ATOS medical. After returning the official form explaining why, that's the form the DWP have to process before they can stop your benefit, I only waited something like a week for them to write to me saying 'no good cause'. Now, after returning my Mandatory Reconsideration request, the letter that usually restarts your benefit one way or the other after it is processed, I have now waited more than 5 weeks without a whisper. All my letter did was flesh out what I put in my original form a bit more, with a little bit more background information added about the IBD I suffer from. Yes, the 'added complexities' must be killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by KAREN SV View Post
    I suffer from stress and anxiety but also get physical illness due to this so it certainly does not help. I thought this benefit was more pointed towards mental health but its more pointed towards causing mental health problems or making them worse and worse.
    My mental health and physical health have both deteriorated because of all this needless torture. I will survive, but I am so peeved off about being subjected to it in the first place. I think it would be fair to call it evil.

Quote Originally Posted by KAREN SV View Post
    I have just emailed my MP again. I bet she is sick of hearing from me or she will just ignore it as she is powerless to these people. They are proving that they will listen to no one. The contract should be taken away from them or their income sanctioned for their parts in not being able to do the contract they took upon themselves within a reasonable time limit. They took on more than they could handle perhaps motivated by greed and DWP don't help either as they are powerless as they have also proved to me. Each blame each other and from what I posted yesterday in the news section it seems that some are blaming the claimants for not providing paperwork? I blame the government totally as they run this country and COULD do something if they WANTED to but obviously its in their interest to do nothing. I needed to offload because I don't feel I am being unreasonable or anyone else for that matter. We are all entitled to a decision within a reasonable time.
    So what does that tell us? They have 'unofficially' been given carte blanche from the highest level of government. They have clearly been sanctioned to ignore any protest with impunity. They will keep on raking in millions regardless.

My mother phoned DWP on my behalf earlier...

I need to phone back at the end of the month, if there's no news then, apparently they are going to investigate into why they haven't had my report yet