Thread: Brown Envelope Day

Brown Envelope Day

Just received the dreaded brown envelope today...But relieved to say I've been placed in the Support Group again,with no face to face interview/reassessment rubbish... So there is hope peeps..
    Tommo

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
    Just received the dreaded brown envelope today...But relieved to say I've been placed in the Support Group again,with no face to face interview/reassessment rubbish... So there is hope peeps..
    Tommo
    Hi Tommo, that's good ( in one way )

May I ask if you had to fill in another ESA50 at the end of your previous award term or did you just receive the notification, thanks.

Well done good to hear a positive outcome.

Hi Popeye.. yep did have to fill out a ESA50 form yet again..but that was back in May if I recall,did fill out similar info to the previous one...
    Tommo

Good news indeed!!!
    Relax and enjoy the stress free time infront of you
    Sea Queen

good news you can rest easy for a while do you mind me asking was it for 3yrs thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freedomeagle View Post
    good news you can rest easy for a while do you mind me asking was it for 3yrs thanks
    Was 3 years roughly including all the time they kept me on tenterhooks til letter today..

Quote Originally Posted by freedomeagle View Post
    Opps sorry read your post wrong... Have no idea how long as nothing in the letter sez how long...

Quote Originally Posted by sea queen View Post
    Good news indeed!!!
    Relax and enjoy the stress free time infront of you
    Wont be relaxing to much sea queen..not with this shower of oaf's running things..ie ... DWP.. Atos.. and head of gestapo IDS..

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
    Just received the dreaded brown envelope today...But relieved to say I've been placed in the Support Group
    good news indeed or sad news that your ill