Thread: C4 news looking for people suffering long delays with PIP

C4 news looking for people suffering long delays with PIP

Hi - I am a disabled Journalist looking to do a short TV story for C4 News on people who have waited months to hear a PIP decision. If you have been waiting months

contact me on trollen_r@yahoo.co.uk

PIP Poverty delays petition

Quote Originally Posted by richb220 View Post
    Hi - I am a disabled Journalist looking to do a short TV story for C4 News on people who have waited months to hear a PIP decision. If you have been waiting months

contact me on trollen_r@yahoo.co.uk
    Hi I have also contacted Channel 4 who are looking to do a programme soon about the PIP delays. I have started a petition here to urgently raise awareness on this shocking issue.

People of the internet - please sign and share.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...rty-delays-now

Thank you.

Hello

I have also been in touch with Channel 4 who are planning on running a programme on the shocking PIP delays soon. Have you had a lot of response? I am acting on behalf of a family member who has been without benefits since last August, and is still waiting. When I contacted my MPs they confirmed it was a huge issue for many, 97% of claimants have faced delays. I have started a petition over at change.org. Please feel free to share/email it around your contacts if you would like to sign it.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...rty-delays-now

People of the Internet - feel free to share.