Thread: Does having social services input help with ESA decisions?

Does having social services input help with ESA decisions?

Staff founded by social services have to come in every morning and administer my DD medication (antipsychotic) because she's unable to look after that side of things herself... It says ''intensive support around medication'' on her care plans ect....Barring that in mind is it likely that she'll be placed in the support group on that alone? Thank you all again.
    Last edited by dmorry; 23-01-14 at 20:48.

Hello dm,
    If you are completing the form ESA 50 I would strongly suggest you contact your Social Services dept or local Community Mental Health Team and ask for their help. They should have Welfare Support Workers that understand how to answer all the questions on that form that relate to the condition you describe. Even if you have already completed and sent the form in, I would advise that you tell them what is happening as you may need their support further on.

All the best with it.