Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nail on Head

Nail on Head

Hope I've done this right this time, here's a link to a good read.

http://streetdemocracy.wordpress.com...its-were-axed/

Many more cases than this disabled person. Sad to say.

I have said time and time again that the aim of this government is to cull those of us that they are supporting in order to cut the benefit bill. Nowt but murderers the lot of them.
    They just may as well start using gas chambers and be open about it instead of these underhand methods.
    Sorry, but it makes me so angry and upset to read about these poor folk who feel the need to take their own lives because of the draconian ways of this government and the little Hitlers who think they are it in the Job Centres.
    Have they got a conscience? NO NO NO. I hope they can sleep at night.

Problem with messers Duncan-Smith,Osbourne and Cameron, is that they have no idea of what it is like to have little money. They have never had to worry about money all through their life, as their parents were wealthy. They lack compassion and empathy. Even if they get voted out in 2015, they will still be to get another job or live off their money.

Claw back cash from the disabled to allow tax cuts for the wealthy seems the way to go. If someone is lucky enough to have a good job, should they not be happy to pay tax? They have that job partly because someone else does not have one.

I have long thought people such as the wealthy politicians should have to live for a good period of time on the income they expect others to live off. The rest of my family are on good salaries - I was until I lost my health. Now we are penniless, we realise all the more just how much our family take their lifestyles and money for granted.

My brother is very high up in the DWP (sorry!) and he has no idea at all what it is like not to have money.

When you lose your job it is more than losing money. Notice how all those invites to dinner stop. You become an outsider. This is often overlooked or forgotten as time passes.
    Those politicians can never know. If they did live on a small amount for a while, they know this is temporary and that they still have assets.

If politicians had to live on a small income, they would cheat

That's right they routinely cheat. Worse still the benefits system assumes and treats all claimants as if they cheat too. Based on their own standards. Politicians get away with it easily. They do not get reviewed.