Thread: My heart just missed a beat

My heart just missed a beat

The post came and there was a “brown envelope” and thinking the worse …...........
    luckily is was a Christmas card

I know the feeling! Why do people insist on using 'brown' official envelopes instead of white, red or other types.

Would never dream of sending/using brown envelope because of experiences...been there, had it, gone through it, stressing and paranoia,
    and even though received correct award etc., still resent the way things are going, attitudes of those 'meant' to represent us, lying, slithering off....having my pre xmas rant...apologies.

But, yeah, peeps should think about using brown envelopes!

I also know that awful feeling too well. It reminds us not to make any plans.

Same here. I've had a few brown envelopes recently, and I agree with everything said above...

I have to sit down and breathe deeply before I can even open them!

Anyone who sent me a Christmas card in a brown envelope would be off my Christmas list for a very very long time!!

I think I would cry if I received a brown envelope!

I got one earlier this week, but it was to tell me that I need to start paying back a budgeting loan I had. *phew*