Thread: Where to find information to fill in Esa forms.

williams56

Where to find information to fill in Esa forms.

Great website is. www. benefitsandwork.co.uk it does cost to join up but it seems to be worth every penny. Tells you how to answer and exactly what the people at medicals look for. Have a look for yourselves everyone!

If B+W really want to help people struggling out there then they should drop their forum charges just to obtain helpful information.

people are coming on here and others are facing terrible times just trying to pay bills, get food, money for kids and in these situations i think it is highly inappropriate to come on then wanting people to pay for information.

there are good examples to be found on the internet with charges.

You are Far Better to contact CAB than go to any web page that wants to charge you for their Information.

A question for you williams56, "What Exactly is your connection with this Web Site?" Also "Why have you joined this Forum just to Advertise this Web Site?"
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

williams56

Ref how to fill in Esa form.

My husband was turned down for his incapacity benefit even though the C A helped him fill it in. I found this site by accident and thought it was very helpful, even without paying for it. I joined because I thought it would help us in the future as everything is changing. so to Kodiak I say thanks for the nasty post. I certainly wont be on this site again!