Thread: Any Forum Available Like This in America?

Any Forum Available Like This in America?

Hi All!

I'm in Wisconsin, USA. Stuck in a black hole of bueracracy where I make too much on my disability benefits to get any help of any sort, but not enough to live on. If I try to make any money even by selling old belongings to pay medical,car,grocery bills, they consider it a small business and it has become a bigger headache than the daily migraines I already have.
    Do you know if there is a forum in the US that is similar to yours? Personally I prefer UK chat, but US rules of course are much different and I am up for a fight (once again.).

Thanks so much,
    Vanessa Hand

Hey I love Wisconsin, my bro lives Northern Illinois. I've been to Lake Geneva City to Poppeyes diner it's just amazing. Don't know the answer to your question but welcome and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Garth; 11-12-13 at 14:13.

Hi glassglitter, I don't know either - but there surely must be equivalent sites in the US. Hey, you could always move to the UK and suffer our failing system. Welcome.