Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vasculitis??

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyfedup View Post
    Hello Acheron, just wondering how you are getting on now ? Hoping things haven't got any worse, you're being well looked looked after and taking good care of yourself.
    Hi SFU just feeling worn out tests showed blood in urine but it's not visible so hope thats not too bad renal still low but better than last fridays blood test

hope you're doing o.k take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by susieboots View Post
    Hi Acheron, just read that you are feeling pretty low. Please know I am thinking of you. I hope you have something nice to look forward to at Christmas and can lift your spirits. Warm hugs, Susie
    Hi Susie nice to hear from you lovin the new look, hoping to get some new warm pj's and a good book for Christmas but I'll have to wait and see what santa brings (he gets it wrong every year ) hope you're well xx

Quote Originally Posted by acheron View Post
    Hi SFU just feeling worn out tests showed blood in urine but it's not visible so hope thats not too bad renal still low but better than last fridays blood test

hope you're doing o.k take care xx
    Fingers crossed for you then A , that your results keep showing some improvement, and Santa gets it right for a wee change this year.