Thread: you might not remember

you might not remember

but I posted that my other half has been put in the Support group with dates on the letter 3/7/13--26/11/13 and I asked all you lovely people about the dates and you told me that the computer has to have some dates in.Well as it's the 26th today I/ we rung the powers to be to see if they could shed some light on the dates as we are confused(doesn't take a lot) well I spoke to a very nice man(Paul) and he said he has no idea what the dates are for as OH is due to be reassesed in 2014.The only thing he could think of is that's the dates close to where the £10 Christmas bonus is paid but he doesn't know if OH will get it because he is on contributory related allowance not income related.A big weight has being lifted off our shoulders .

Enjoy your Christmas and the £10 bonus! More importantly stay healthy and enjoy your family and friends. Garth.

Thanks Garath we're just wondering what to spend the £10 on if Oh gets it.

As I understand it, all ESA awards get an xmas bonus. Weheyyyyyyy, a whole tenner!!!!!!!

I'm ESA CB Support Group and I got it last year. Bought a packet of crisps and a box of tea bags lol

A whole tenner might be on it's way to hubby.He will probably buy a loaf of bread and a big box of tea bags, money gone.