Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 months and still waiting........

6 months and still waiting........

Yep it's the dreaded transfer to ESA from IB

It's been 6 months since I sent my ESA50 back. I daren't ring them to find out what's going on.

Any idea's/thoughts ???

I know some of the claims are taking a long while Andypandy. But, I would ring them. At least you might find out what is happening. I know it is so worrying waiting, but it is worse when you have heard nothing from them. Are you still getting benefit paid into your bank? It would state what benefit it is, so you would know if it is IB or ESA.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

No news is good news I would let sleeping dogs lie, as long as your getting the money why worry

Yes I do tend to agree with you Richard. I think it's still IB going in, I will check though. Thanks too BB

I've just checked as I do on-line banking and it still says IB

Your claim must still be going through the system then AP. If that is the case, then, yes, I would probably agree with Richard and wait to hear. They must have your forms etc or they would hve written to you again, so it is a matter of waiting. And waiting, and waiting
    I hope you hear soon and it is a positive outcome for you
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Defo, it's just about waiting. Some of these migrations take weeks, we hear of others taking months. I too agree with Richard, let it be.
    Though the suspense must be murder for you.

I would wait too, contacting them might prompt them into action.
    Perhaps they are too busy dealing with the 150,000 complaints they have received, or retraining their staff to try and get things right first time...
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks everyone, you're right the suspense is killing me, but I will just keep quiet and hope they get it right in the end !

My friend has just been kicked off IB, her gp is incensed and has written a complaint backing her up in her complaint to ATOS.
    So many lies and twisted mis truths in the report.
    Meanwhile my friends depression has returned big time and during our lunch last week she was never far from tears.
    She also has advanced osteoarthritis and had a job to walk. She's been in so much pain since the interview when asked to get on the couch, her daughter had to lift up her leg to help her on, but lifted it too quickly causing my friend to scream in pain - I suggested she may need a gp appointment to get the hip checked out.
    What a mess
    Sea Queen