Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time we all had a coffee!

Time we all had a coffee!

Come on guys we seem to have lost the plot. The forums sooo quiet i've stopped visiting. So its time to put the kettle on and have a chat.

Its all about sharing the minutiea of life.
    So what have you been doing?

We often have a frankie and bennies breakfast. 5 quid for an enormous brekky and 1.50 for a limitless supply of coffee. We tried a new one on sunday cos our usual frankies stopped doing swapsies and it was fab and they happily swapped loads on my plate. Really i just want bacon and a mushroom! Our old frankies boo hiss suddenly said no you can only swap beans for hasbrowns and black pudding for yes youve guessed it hash browns! So come on what small but significant thing has happened to you so far this week?

good morning Boo I haven't posted much of late

will pop the kettle on and have a tea

I have been trying to catch up on some reading but keep falling to sleep after a few chapters

some new meds that are making me feel off and even more tired than usual

so not done much at all (I'm so boring)

how are you ? hope you're well ? xx

I agree Boo, it has been rather quiet on here. I still pop on most days at least once.

I did some baking last week, with a lot of help from my other half. I then spent 2 days recovering, lol.

I have been in my craft room a couple of times making Christmas cards and I also have some wedding invitations to finish. I am finding it hard as my pain levels are out of control most of the time and my depression has quite a hold on me at the moment.

So, for now, I will join you in a cuppa and a bit of a chinwag

Acheron, I hope you settle with your new meds. I need to get some new meds sorted, but know it will cause problems for me, so been putting it off for ages
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Good morning all - fancy croissants and latte? I had a lovely lunch yesterday, my friend came over and we had a traditional German lunch with schinken, brot, kase, mmmm yummy.

I have been visiting once in a while, but there hasn't been anything I can either comment on, or join in with advice. Hopefully that's a good sign that all is reasonably well with our members.

For the last few weeks I have been with my mum while she has been ill. My sister is now caring for her, and she is recovering remarkably well.

I am looking forward to tomorrow when a man is coming to do a garden tidy to get everything Winter ready.

I hope you are all okay, and I am sorry to hear you are not so good at the mo bb.

Have a great day all - I am off soon for my flue jab

Oops, not having a jab up my flue - flu jab lol

Lol, susie, that did make me chuckle
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

A laugh a day keeps the doc away bb

think i have now called in on this site for nearly 2 years, nearly every day unless sickness calls and should really drop off with not having any reviews for a long time now, doesn't help with now having a heart condition and seeing some stressful topics but do like to pick up any tips for that just in case which proved handy when i first saw this site.

any way on tender hooks here again as i am waiting for a result to come in which could go either way and all ready had one bad so would flip if it goes wrong again.

reminds me of waiting for that brown letter with post patrol again

well while waiting going to pop off for tea used to drink coffee long ago but just a tea drinker now,

t.c,

Hello folks I've not been active on the forums as I've had a few issues to sort out.

I'm a volunteer Trustee for a user led disability group and they are today in the process of moving out of their old premises into another fresh office space. I've been going to meetings to fine tune the lease contract details. There were health and safety issues re fire evacuation too so I had to engage a fire risk assessment officer to point out what needs doing

On a more leisurely note I'd been attending a self development course in town that's just finished - all paid for by the disability organisation I belong too.

Yesterday morning I spent some time at the athletics track doing my inclusive cycling on a trike. The weather was beautiful for this time of year - sun out, the breeze on your face and having a chat while wheeling.

On Sunday I went to the Cornerhouse cinema in the city centre to see 'Jasmin Blue' - a 90 minute film starring my favourite actress - Cate Blanchett and written/directed by Woody Allen - worth seeing. I want to see the new blockbuster coming out soon called 'Gravity' which is based in space - in 3D.

On a down side tomorrow, Thursday, Ive got to go to Abraham Moss Campus to a Mediation Services meeting on behalf of my parents about this damn garage roof and their problematic neighbour. I'm hoping there will be a way forward as there have been problems since before Dec 2008 - that'll be fun.

This Sunday the village are unveiling a bronze statue to honour a local comedian who died three years ago of cancer - Frank Sidebottom. He was well known locally back in the 70s/80s. Funny how you become more famous once you've 'popped your clogs'.

In the meantime I'll be popping out for a latte at lunchtime today and grab a read of the newspaper called 'i'.

Four months ago I bought two tickets to see the theatre show 'War Horse' in Manchester. I've seen the film put the puppetry looks so realistic I wanted to see it first hand next month - should be interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHIt...embedded#at=96

Hi everyone i would just like to say as an alcaholic who hasnt drank for years i became a strong perculated coffee adict ....
    Ive been 2years now without caffeene and never buy a bag of sugar and while i still love the smell of coffee im feeling much more balanced and sleep better√√ good health all ...what made me think was 3 people i knew who drank lots of coffee had strokes if you drink coffee it advised 2cups a day and not to drink any 5hours before sleep!! GOOD HEALTH ALL !!!