Thread: ESA support group,yet..

camacassie

ESA support group,yet..

Hi everyone,
    just joined-need a bit of advice??
    I'm getting ESA in the support group, and I also get full DLA, (up untill2015) yet I have been sent a ESA50 10/13 form.
    Originally I did get my 15 points straight away, so no need to appeal, and everything's been fine since, (roughly 6 months??)
    I am super sensitive as to why I'm expected to duplicate all previous information- and frankly, I'm paranoid!!
    Anyone got any ideas??
    Mega thanks
    cas

Everyone continues to get reassessed for ESA by filling in and returning the ESA50 when it's sent to them, if you don't do it your money will stop and your claim will close. You only have one month from the date on the letter to get it in, so I wouldn't hang about with it was I you.
    How often this occurs depends on your respective 'prognosis', that is how long your initial award is for and these can be anything between 3months to 3years. Looks like yours may have been for 9 or 12 months as they generally send them out a couple of months before you're award is due to end.

All the best with it

It's utter madness that people with conditions that will never get better but just worse have to be reassessed all the time !!