Thread: Benefits & work

Benefits & work

Hi folks not been on for a while but have recently moved house to a bungalow cos i kept falling down the stairs so its taken time to get all things up and running again

Got a reminder that my subscription was about to expire and included in that reminder was a code to get the cost of the renewal reduced from £19.95 down to £9.95 . However every time i attempted to renew my membership using this code i was timed out . Being the suspicious git that i am i removed the code and attempted to take the payment as far as checkout and low and behold it absolutely fired through almost instantly . I didn't pay for anything however got 1 click away from paying where when using the code i couldn't even get as far as the paypal page without being timed out . I have sent B & W an email asking for an explanation of this and am looking forward to their reply and whatever BS excuses it may contain
    Last edited by Stig; 28-09-13 at 16:54. Reason: to add things