Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back too

Same here, glad you're feeling a bit better, and sending (((hugs))) and fingers++++crossed that ESA gets sorted soon.

Andypandy andypandy your back I don't know what this text will come out like because since you've been away I like to touch has taught us how to use voice text. Just read that back made me laugh light touch has taught us how to use a voice text. It can be quite funny earlier on I had a sneezing fit while sending my mum a text and it said I love outdoors lord, outdoors lord. And then there was a text to my mother where I said how on earth did you manage to raise my sister as such a howling snob and it came out as shuffling knob!

I said it's funny because it's true!

Hugs andy pandy and try to feel better we missed you

Quote Originally Posted by Boo-dicca View Post
    Andypandy andypandy your back I don't know what this text will come out like because since you've been away I like to touch has taught us how to use voice text. Just read that back made me laugh light touch has taught us how to use a voice text. It can be quite funny earlier on I had a sneezing fit while sending my mum a text and it said I love outdoors lord, outdoors lord. And then there was a text to my mother where I said how on earth did you manage to raise my sister as such a howling snob and it came out as shuffling knob!

Hi Boo please keep using your voice tech it's the first time I've laughed in a week xx

Quote Originally Posted by Boo-dicca View Post

I am still rolling laughing. Don't you just love voice text lol

Hi everyone

Thank you for the lovely messages. I forgot to tell you that I have been listed for shoulder surgery.

I had my first home visit (this time around) from my new CPN on Wednesday. She hadn't read my notes and told me that she didn't realise I was such a complex case - story of my life LOL.

One of my PAs is going to be off for a week or so from next Wednesday as she is having a couple of teeth out (under GA) and so my new CPN is going to get someone to take me to tennis next week so that I can get out of the house. I do have another PA but she is waiting for knee surgery so can't drive me very far at all.

The CMHT are going to arrange one to one counselling for me, so you never know 10 years of SH may be coming to an end !

Love to you all

Andypandy x

WB AP, hope everything works out for you in best possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by andypandy View Post
    Hi everyone

One of my PAs is going to be off for a week or so from next Wednesday as she is having a couple of teeth out (under GA) and so my new CPN is going to get someone to take me to tennis next week so that I can get out of the house.

Andypandy x
    Know what you mean I had the equivalent of what I call cabin fever at the weekend. Hope you have a great time out and weather holds for you. We've got it stormy just now.