Thread: Whats my situation with ESA etc

Whats my situation with ESA etc

Ok basically I was refused my ESA so took it to Appeal i was refused that so I appealed against that as well saying that they did not apply the law correctly to my situation etc.

So I got a letter form a judge saying one of my Appeals had failed but i Also applied to Appeal to the Upper tribunal as well and have not got anything in the mail ???

I keep getting letters saying to send in a sick note every 3 months my Dr knows my situation and does not even ask me to come in he just lets me ring and get one.

I also am receiving the appeal rate of ESA etc and have been on it for over 1 year now ???? I think maybe 18 months.

Anyone know whats going on or have i got lost in the system and Limbo ???

If you have an Appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal you need to get professional help ASAP, if you haven't done so already, I would advise you visit CAB or similar in your area and explain the situation to them and follow their advice.

Good luck with it
    Last edited by Jard; 25-09-13 at 10:02.